Wednesday, October 28, 2009

finally

Well finally got off the skid yesterday with a 3-way equal chop for 2750 in the FullTilt 14k KO. The day/night was bitter sweet in a sense where I had numerous other tournies that I really needed to do better in, but just couldn't turn my big stacks into riches. It's good to be playing well and than to have the cards hold up (mostly). Though did have a streak of variance last night that didn't help my rungood.

On a different note, as some ppl know i'm a Med/Surg nurse for an actual job. I work on the Medical floor part of that, but have decided to move to the Surgical floor. We'll see if my manager let's me switch. She's notorious for putting the kaibash (sp.) on such xfer requests. Today has started poorly, but still in one on tilt..and have the whole night schedule to play.

Good luck on the virtual felt

Aire.

1 comment:

Hoopie1 said...

HOF work the last two nights bro. Keep on crushing!