Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June was a good month

It was nice to get the runbad monkey off my back and take down the stars 70k at 2130 and then a day or 2 later the chop the 10k HU on FTP. Started July off right with a win in the Feltstars 5k for a 1.5k score. So we'll see if i can keep up the momentum in July now. Been working extra shift last few weeks at work so haven't been able to put in the volume that I normally do for a week, but who can complain with those prior scores. Next week i'll be back to 3 nights/week at my "real" job so i'll be grinding normal volume than.

Hope everyone had a great July 4. I got to spend it with the wife and my folks on the fifth since i worked the 4th :( .

Great to see Ryan Welch take home a bracelet. Even though he's a newer pro on pxf, he seems to be a member of the pxf family for awhile. Hope that's the case.

That's it for now....

Good luck on the virtual felt.

Aire

No comments: