Monday, November 15, 2010

Good weeks are nice

After gettin into a couple K of makeup the first week or so of November has been good. Took down the 5pm rush $26 mtt on full tilt (obv on fulltilt) than about a week later took down the $11 25k on stars. Good week for the br/backers and for my confidence. Sometimes you start doubting urself when u get on just a little bit of a downswing. This was by far not my worst, but a downswing nonetheless.

I go to Vegas first to second week of December. First trip for the wife to Vegas so should be fun. She has a respiratory national conference there so perfect excuse for me. Good chance to meet couple of Skype buddies i've never met and get reaquainted with Vegas. Weeeee

I'll be putting up a new blog link shortly to Kyle Million's blog...very fun blog to keep track of.

Good luck on the Virtual Felt

Aire

No comments: